Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yes, LORD!

by Gloria A. Walker © 2011

"Out of the free flowing intimacy birthed from my relationship with Him comes moments where I find it necessary to express in writing what I cannot articulate with my speech when I am in His Presence. This is the result of one of those moments." 

Emotion. Wave after wave of emotion. Rising and falling. Reaching a peak that is hard to handle. Subsiding enough to allow me to breath, but never far from rising again.

What will happen should it reach it's zenith? Will I explode? Will I melt from the inside out and become putty in Your hands? What are You asking of me? What are You requiring of me? Is this a purification or a consummation?

Either way, the fire is hard to bank. It feels as if wants to break all restraints. It gives me no rest. It doesn't matter. Lord, I yield to all You ask and require of me! Yes, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment