Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Kingdom Preparation


KINGDOM PREPARATION (An excerpt from the book “Make Haste, My Beloved”) By Frances Roberts

My people, hear My word: This hour is exceedingly strategic. Every move you make needs to be directed by My Holy Spirit. Every action performed can tell for eternity if you are doing those things that I put on your heart to do. And that which is omitted of the things I ask you to do and say grieves Me, because only I know how much more would have been accomplished for My kingdom if you had been faithful and obedient.

Go when I send you and speak the words I give you to speak. I shall bring the increase. Do not any longer thwart My purposes by lack of courage and thoughts of personal limitations. It is My works and My words that are powerful and effective, and you have only to get self out of the way and all concern about your own weak vessel, and let Me move through you to accomplish My purposes.

You know these things already. I am pleading with you to let it happen, not particularly for the sake of what you personally can experience, but because of the desperate need of this hour for My will to be brought to pass in hearts and lives to which you have access, and thus to whom you have a responsibility.

I need you!
If you could begin to grasp this fact, you would overcome your hesitancy and forever be freed from all the fears about your personal inadequacies that have plagued you for so long. It is not a lack of love for Me that holds you back. It is specifically the fact that you do not yet fully realize that any deed I direct you to do and any work I give you to speak has power beyond your comprehension.  I Myself vitalize and “dynamize” all My own action. All My own actions and words are Almighty, and they are so as they move through you. Sometimes I have kept this reality veiled from My servants because I know the weakness of mortal flesh and the temptation in man to take unto himself the glory, and I know the danger both to man himself and to My cause if he does not truly know that all the power in this action is God, rather than himself. But I am pleading with you because of the need of the hour to let this power flow through you as you have never done before, for My work right now is like the critical moments at the crisis hour of a great battle.

This is a crucial hour in spiritual conflict for the forces of evil and of righteousness in the world. If all this were visible to you as it is to Me, you would never get in My way because of personal thoughts, for the very excitement of your true comprehension would save you from all self-consciousness and self-preservation.

Pray
until you begin to receive some of this spiritual enlightenment and can feel with Me the urgency and the danger and the deadly seriousness of this hour. From that point on, you will flow with Me, move with Me, and work with Me. Many victories can still be won and much force can be exerted to thwart the enemy and hasten the coming of My kingdom.

Man shall never achieve the kingdom alone; but lo, I say unto you, neither can I except as I am able to move through My people. There is no other way. This is the only hope. The present generation has a fearful responsibility to the human race, for to this generation has been committed the momentous task of Kingdom Preparation. Hear Me, My chosen ones, and pray for further enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment