Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Release Your Tensions

RELEASE YOUR TENSIONS (An excerpt from the book "On the Highroad of Surrender") By Frances Roberts
 
"The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever."  [Isaiah 32:17 (NIV)]
 
The path to holiness is strewn with many heartaches. I bring you through victoriously, but I do not promise that you will escape suffering. It is not by outward joy that the soul is strengthened, nor by physical comfort that the heart is consoled. The reward of righteousness is health and peace; and the self-sacrificing spirit reaps eternal joys.
 
When you are rebuffed and bear it patiently, yes, even in the moment when it appears as though the actions of others prevent the fulfillment of your own inner vision, be assured, My child, of My understanding and patience, and know that I am a harmonizing influence.
 
Even your zeal to please Me should never destroy another, though he appears to block your path of dedication. Bless him, and know that it is possible that he may be fulfilling My purposes for him even though it seems he is hindering your own spiritual expression. I have a unique plan for EACH life, and as you release to Me your tensions, you can rely on Me to continue My work in each soul and bring it ultimately to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment